Code Of Conduct
Play for enjoyment and become part of the rugby family. Respect the ‘Game of Rugby’ and play within the Laws of the Game.
Accept the referee’s decision and let your captain or coach ask any relevant questions. Play with control. Do not lose your temper.
Always do your best and be committed to the game, your team and your club. Be a ‘good sport’. Applaud all good play whether by your team or the opposition.
Respect your opponent.
Treat all players as you would like to be treated. Do not ‘bully’ or take advantage of any player.
Players Code Of Conduct
Rugby is a team sport and make sure you co-operate with your coach, teammates and members of your club.
Remember that the goals of the game are:
- To have fun, improve your skills and feel good.
- At the end of the match thank your opponents and the referee for the match.
- Always remember that you owe a duty of care to your opponents.
- Tackle hard but fairly, do not intend to hurt your opponent.
- Winning and losing is part of sport: Win with humility – lose with dignity.
As part of the team, it is important that you attend training regularly and listen to your coach and help your team. As a team sport, it is important to understand that all members are important to the team!
Remember you are representing your team, club, family and the Game of Rugby.
Pride & Passion
Send Us A Quick Message
We’re always here to help. If you have any questions regarding Ballinasloe RFC then please feel free to send us a quick message, and one of the committee will get back to you shortly.